**See additional links above in drop-down menu for registration, abstract submission, lodging, travel, and information on visiting Princeton**
EEID 2019 Four Core Thematic Areas
- Behavioral drivers of disease dynamics
- Genetics of disease dynamics across scales
- Environmental drivers of disease
- Consequences of within-host competition for disease control across scales
- The meeting kicks off the afternoon of Monday June 10th: 3-5pm registration, with sessions starting at 5pm followed by a reception at 6:30pm.
- Talks and poster sessions will run from the morning of Tuesday June 11th until noon on Thursday June 13th, followed by a lunch and farewell from noon-1pm on June 13th.
- A banquet dinner and dance will be held on the evening of Wednesday June 12th.
- Day time childcare will be available to EEID participants through Princeton’s YWCA Child Development Center
Elizabeth Borer — University of Minnesota
Christine Carrington — University of the West Indies
Sylvain Gandon — CNRS, French National Center for Scientific Research
Megan Greischar — University of Toronto
David Kennedy — Penn State University
Lindy McBride — Princeton University
Andrew Read — Penn State University
Jeffrey Shaman — Columbia University